*DVHA is currently looking for 2018 show sponsors! If you would like to become one of our amazing sponsors for the 2018 show season please contact Sue at email@example.com or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to another great show season!!
* GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 8:00pm. Our General Membership Meeting will be held at the Raritan Township Fire House, 303 South Main Street, Flemington, NJ 08822. The Fire house is located next door to Cook to Order and across the street from Applebee's and Starbucks. During this meeting we will be discussing end of year topics, banquet items, voting on the 2018 Elected Officers as well as appointing the 2018 Executive Board members! All members are encouraged to attend, we'd love to have you join us!!
*OCTOBER 1st DRIVING SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED! If you have any questions please contact Sue Haydu at email@example.com
* SEPTEMBER DRIVING SHOW CANCELED!!! - Due to the holiday weekend and other driving shows in the area happening the same day, we have decided to cancel the Driving show on September 3, 2017!!! We will see everyone at the October 1, 2017 Driving show!!!
* GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8pm! There has been a change in location for our June Membership meeting. It will be at the Golden Star Diner, 80 Route 202-31, Ringoes NJ. This meeting we will have a second read of the revised By-Laws and Constitution. All members are encouraged to attend!!
*DRIVING SHOW FOR MAY 7, 2017 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!! The Driving show scheduled for May 7, 2017 has been cancelled due to the impending rain forcasted for both Friday and Saturday. Although the show is scheduled for Sunday the rain amounts predicted to fall friday and saturday will make the rings inconducive for driving. We apologize for the inconvience but our safety for horses and carts is our main concern. We look forward to seeing you at our June Driving for Cancer Care show and if you have any questions or concerns please contact either Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org or Denise at (908)-782-2521.
*(April 15, 2017) DVHA is recommending that all exhibitors for the April shows bring proof the your horse has had the EVH-1 vaccine within the last 6 months. We also require a negative coggins within the last 12 months for all of our shows! If you have any questions please contact one of the division co-chairs! *The Executive Board is sad to announce the passing of DVHA Executive board member Susan Varano-Sierp on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. We are all very sad to have lost such a great friend and fellow horse person. Visitation will be from 9am-1pm at the Hillsborough Funeral Home(796 Us Hwy 206, Hillsborough, NJ 08844) with the funeral service following directly after at 1pm on Saturday, April 15, 2017. Burial will follow at the Neshanic Cemetery, Hillsborough NJ. In Lieu of flowers, donations in Susan's memory can be made to DVHA. Please send donations to P.O. Box 69, Ringoes, NJ 08551. Checks should be made out to DVHA and in the memo please print In Memory of Susan Varano-Sierp. Rest and Ride in the sweetest of peace Sue, we all love you and will miss you terribly!
* (2016)- Hunter shows are now using Showpro software. It is ESSENTIAL that HUNTER SHOW exhibitors pre-enter. By pre-entering, it saves us time and the exhibitor time. Please email all entries to: email@example.com or fax to 908-751-5437. Any questions, please contact Penni at 908-581-7087. A horse show entry form is provided under "Entry Blanks" on this website.
* (2016)- DVHA now offers a Western Dressage Division, so you might be interested in the national association. Go to http://westerndressageassociation.org/ for more information about the Western Dressage National Association of America.
* (2013)- All Junior riders must wear ASTM approved helmets in all riding classes.
* (2013)- All Gymkana riders- both Juniors and Adults must wear ASTM approved helmets in all gymkana classes!